Agile Portugal 2014 - Call for Speakers
Agile methods strive to deliver business value early in the project lifetime and to adapt to changing requirements. By leveraging the use of "high-bandwidth" and informal communication, agile methods support the human side of software development while delivering running, tested systems.
Agile Portugal 2014 is an international conference about Agile Software Development and its practices, technologies, attitudes and experiences. Created by practitioners, for practitioners, it is suited for both experts and beginners in Agile methods.
At its fifth edition, Agile Portugal will take place on 6 and 7 June, in Leiria, Portugal.
We encourage you to participate as a speaker and share your experience on a topic of your expertise, by submitting a talk, one that is either inspiring, controversial, or though-provoking. You choose! :)
We encourage you to submit proposals of the following types:
- Talk – 20min presentations (+10min questions) about a topic of your expertise;
- Lightning talk – 5min presentation (+3min questions), for inspiring ideas, reports;
~~ Topics ~~
- Agile methods: Scrum, Lean, XP, etc
- Collaboration, Culture & Teams
- Business & Project Management
- Customer Relationship
- Development Practices
- Testing & Quality Assurance
- Agile Adoption & Transformation
~~ Important Dates ~~
- 30 Apr: Submissions due
- 15 May: Notifications
- 1 June: Online registrations due
- 6-7 June: Conference days
~~ Speaker compensation ~~
Accepted talks will be granted a free admission to the first day of the event.
~~ Submissions ~~